Welcome to today’s video about my favorite Pocket Option Trading strategy! I´m trading binary options since 2009 and I´ve tried many different strategies in the past, this one is one of the best and it is simple too! Ensure to watch the video until the end and post your questions if you have some!
What is Price Action?
Price action is a specific form of binary options trading or forex trading using mainly Trendlines and Candlestick Charts to analyze the price behavior and to try to predict future price movements! The big advantage is, that these signals are real time, and not delayed like with the most indicator based strategies! watch the video to see how it is working in detail :
Open a Demo Account by Clicking Here!
My Pocket Option Trading Strategy in short
This pocket option trading strategy really isn´t hard to learn and apply to your trading, so ensure to try it yourself! Just follow these steps one by one:
- Look for a trendy market (You can also trade a wide market, but I prefer trends)
- Draw a trendline by connecting the HIGH levels (Inside a Downtrend) or the LOW levels (Inside an Uptrend) Tip: Add fractals to the chart and connect RED Fractals with Red Fractals and vice versa!
- Wait till the price touches or breaks the Trendline.
- Wait till the next candle -- If the High level of the breaking candle is broken upwards, buy a call option, if the LOW level is broken downwards, buy a Put option!
- Tip: Stop trading after you reached 3 Losses or 5 Wins!
Optimize my Price Action Strategy
There are many ways to optimize this strategy, you can easily add an indicator to approve price action signals, you can use the Fibonacci retracement too, or you can add a Moving Average as dynamic trendline! So I highly recommend to open a Demo account here and start experimenting with this strategy! Here are some Ideas on how to increase the accuracity of this price action trading strategy :
- If it is difficult for you to draw trend lines, it is a good idea to add a Moving Average with 70 periods and use it as Trendline for example! You can play around with the settings to fit the timeframe and the market behavior!
- You can add a Stochastik indicator in order to verify trading signals. If you get a Put Signal, the Stochastik Oszillator should be near or above 80, if you are getting a Call Signal the Stochastik should be near 20! You can use the RSI in the same way!
- You can massively increase your results by drawing the trend line in a higher timeframe! If you want to trade 1 Minute Options inside the M1 Chart, ensure to draw your trend lines inside the M5 Chart!
- Take a look at the elliot wave theory. Even a short look may increase your trading results almost instantly! (Ok, you need to apply it of course!)
- Tip: Use this strategy for some time inside a demo account, ensure to get a feeling for the usage and when to trade and when not!
Please let me know how this strategy is working for you! Just leave a comment and do not forget to share this post on Facebook!